Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education

SEJPME I – (TSgt and below)

SEJPME II – (MSgt and above)

A quick note for SEJPME II… you can take it as a TSgt. Change your rank in JKO to MSgt to unlock the training and enroll in the course. Sometime after enrolling, change your rank back to TSgt. This is a normal and accepted practice.